Children's church is a time when children ages 4 to second grade are taken out of the service just prior to the sermon starting to attend their own kid friendly worship service. During this time the leader presents a short message which includes topics on Lutheran theology, the church calendar, how to behave in worship and Bible stories. The lesson also includes singing and a craft that go along with the worship theme chosen by the pastor. The purpose of the time is to teach young children the value and purpose of worship.
- Preschool ages 4 to K -Room 104. Taught by Harrison Jones
- 1st to 2nd grade - Room 110. Taught by Jen Hampton and Caycee Hunter
- 3rd-5th grade - Room 111. Taught by Lindsey Douglas
- 6th-7th grade - Missions room. Taught by Theresa Richardson
- 8th grade - Solarium. Taught by Charlie Strube and Marsha Donovan
- High school (grades 9-12) - Youth Room. Taught by Becky Wright