Children's Church is a time when children ages 4 to second grade are taken out of the service just prior to the sermon starting to attend their own kid friendly worship service. During this time the leader presents a short message which includes topics on Lutheran theology, the church calendar, how to behave in worship and Bible stories. The lesson also includes singing and a craft that go along with the worship theme chosen by the pastor. The purpose of the time is to teach young children the value and purpose of worship.
Sunday School classes are offered to ages 3 to highschool with age appropriate lessons that include music, crafts and Bible story discussions for younger children and deeper small group discussions for older students. The time is from 9:45-1045am every Sunday. Please see below the room locations for each grade
- Preschool ages 4 to K -Room 104. Taught by Harrison Jones
- 1st to 2nd grade - Room 110. Taught by Jen Hampton and Caycee Hunter
- 3rd-5th grade - Room 111. Taught by Lindsey Douglas
- 6th-7th grade - Missions room. Taught by Theresa Richardson
- 8th grade - Solarium. Taught by Charlie Strube and Marsha Donovan
- High school (grades 9-12) - Youth Room. Taught by Becky Wright